Critical Stand Info & Timing
Running a Lemonade Stand on May 20th:
- You, and each of your business partners (kids running stands together as a team), MUST have an online registration/waiver completed by a parent.
- Go to our lemonade day website home page and click the register now button to complete this information.
- Sign-Up for Lemonade Stand locations open April 17th! Stand locations are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Stand sign-up closes on May 12th.
- To sign up for a location and register your business, have your Team Leader click on the Stand Sign-Up drop down.
- Note: If your team selects a Chamber business location that is not on the drop down, it will be included on the Official Map if you complete the stand sign-up process before May 12th.
- Note: Lemonade stands not at Chamber businesses may only be run in your local neighborhood at a non-business site. They will not be included on the Official Map.
- ALL lemonade businesses MUST complete the Stand Sign-Up process.
Lemonade Business Responsibilities:
- Advertise your business to your friends, family and neighbors – Get the word out!
- Design, transport and set up your stand and business supplies at your lemonade stand location.
- Follow all Health and Safety Guidelines!
- Stay by your stand at all times & provide GREAT customer service!
- THANK your customers and the business owners of your stand location!
- Bring trash and/or recycling receptacles and remove them at the close of your business.
- Remove your stand from the location, and leave the location clean and LITTER-FREE!!
- Assist your young entrepreneurs with the set up AND removal of their lemonade stand, all lemonade supplies and any trash/recycling.
- Get a supply of change before the event so the children are able to make change for their customers.
- Keep the money in a safe place!
Supervise your young entrepreneurs at all times!