Host a Lemonade Stand
Become a Lemonade Day Business Partner by hosting lemonade stands in front of your place of business on May 20th!
Business Partner Opportunity – Hosting Lemonade Stands
We need Chamber Member Businesses to host a lemonade stand (or multiple if possible). We currently have 200 children registered through our Youth Partners, and fully expect that number to rise as you roll this opportunity out to your employees so their children can participate.
We will have children from across the Valley who need places to set up their lemonade businesses. Help out and sign up by emailing or calling Melanie Russell.
Why would your business want to participate?
- Your business name and location will be advertised on the official Lemonade Day map. A lemon will be placed on the map for each Business Partner Location. When you click on the lemon, the name and address of your business will be shown.
- A Lemonade Business Locater Table will also be on the website, showing the Chamber Member business names and addresses associated with each of the “Lemonade Businesses”.
- Be a direct supporter of the Greater Learning initiative
Business Partner/Lemonade Stand Host Responsibilities:
- Provide a safe location(s) for lemonade stands. Consider having one location on each side of your front entrance if feasible. Parking lots can be potential locations, if they are roped off, to eliminate the potential for an unsafe situation.
- Many stands will simply be a card table with a poster sign. More elaborate stands may be approximately the length of an office desk.
- Encourage your customers to support Lemonade Day by trying some lemonade!
Children/Lemonade Business Responsibilities:
- Design, transport and set up their stand and business supplies at your location
- They will be supervised by a parent, teacher, mentor or troop leader
- They will provide trash and/or recycling receptacles and remove them at the close of their business
There will be no sponsorship fee for the first 50 Chamber Member Businesses to sign up as a Business Partner. After the first 50, a $100 sponsorship fee will be charged. You can host as many stands as feasible for your location for the single $100 fee. Please help support Greater Learning and building our business leaders of the future!
To sign up as a Business Partner, contact Melanie Russell: